Mobile compressed gas filling station
Mobile automobile gas-filling compressor stations (CNG stations) are mobile stations designed for filling cars and other vehicles with compressed natural gas (methane).
Natural gas is extracted from a gas pipeline with a pressure of 2.5-7.5 MPa. In CNG stations, gas passes through cleaning and drying systems. The vehicle is refueled at a pressure of 19.6 MPa and takes 6-10 minutes.
Advantages of mobile CNG filling stations:
– mobility: can be easily moved to the work site,
– transferred by a semi-trailer truck,
– no need of facilities construction,
– high efficiency: two vehicles can be fueled simultaneously,
– natural gas is utilized as a fuel.
Our mobile CNG filling station includes:
- compressor skid,
- fueling hoses,
- gas purification and dehydration module,
- gas tank,
- automatic control system,
- fire extinguishing system,
- climate control system,
- emergency control system,
- light and sound alarm system,
- NEFAZ semi-trailer.
|Power consumption||85 kW|
|Number of fueling dispensers||2|
|Type of fueling dispensers||NGV 2|
|Operating ambient temperature||-50°С to +40°С|